Areas of expertise
- Completing and delivering of NCTS transit documents via designated customs offices for all goods in transit to their final destination within the European Union
- Clearing of import and export goods via the port of Antwerp
- Advising on commodity codes, tariff rates, additional taxes or excise duties, preparation of import or export licenses, extra support...
Thanks to fiscal representation, companies/traders headquartered outside Belgium are given the opportunity to provide taxable supplies without having to be registered here. For that purpose, S.C.S. has two fiscal representation numbers:
796.5: relating to direct and indirect fiscal representation of EU companies
796.6: relating to customs or transit warehousing and exports for EU and non EU companies
In a manner of speaking, S.C.S. can handle customs formalities for everyone around the world.
- Stock and inventory management for the different types of customs warehouses
- Intrastat reporting and VAT declarations
- Keeping accounting records within the context of fiscal representation
- Pro forma invoicing
- Providing of in-house customs formalities (outsourcing services)
- Customs solutions tailored to your freight transport
- Follow up and support by state of the art software